We don’t just hire people at Dallas City Access. We onboard those who have the energy, ambition, and desire to reach higher and become leaders. These are hardworking individuals who are always eager to learn and have no fear when it comes to pushing past any obstacle standing in the way of personal or professional success.
To get to that level of excellence, our own Dallas City Access leaders look to the world’s top influencers to study how they stepped up their games and went above and beyond to realize their visions. Here are five powerhouse we keep our eyes on:
• Martha Debayle: The owner of Media Marketing Knowledge (MMK), a Spanish-language multi-media company geared toward women and parents, Debayle has 1.6 million followers on Facebook and over 600K on Instagram.
• Arianna Huffington: Founder of The Huffington Post, Huffington has established herself as a media mogul over the last 11 years, with a reach that extends 2.9 million. Her Facebook followers are at 1.3 million.
• Tim Ferriss: When this entrepreneur speaks, audiences listen. Ferriss is a recognized motivational speaker whose iTunes show episodes have been downloaded over 200 million times.
• Melinda Gates: While the name Gates is synonymous with Microsoft and her husband, Bill, Melinda Gates is a force in her own right. She’s a voice for many charities and social issues, and has millions of followers on Facebook (1.5 million) and Twitter (2.37 million) to get word out.
• Jason Stone: He goes by the name Millionaire Mentor on Instagram, but many of his 3 million followers are regular peeps just there for his inspirational messages and a chance to pick up tips on how they can follow the pathway to wealthier futures.
Want to learn who else inspires us? Follow Dallas City Access on LinkedIn to connect with us.